April 17, 2017
Rejoice! He is not here; He has risen, just as He said. Come and see the place where the Lord was lying.
Today, as we reflect on the Resurrection we rejoice in the promise of eternal life with God in a place where all our tears will be wiped away. We also can relax. Our God is alive and working in each of our lives right now. He is alive and providing us with peace, joy, kindness, gentleness and every other characteristic of a life led and guided by His own Spirit (Galatians 5:22-24). We can rest easy. No matter what challenges we face the God who conquered the grave can handle them all. Our only task? To talk to Him in prayer and trust Him to answer.
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS:
• Please pray for Sherrie, a mother of four who was recently diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer.
• Pray that Nate’s dad would accept Christ as his Lord and Savior
• Please pray for my husband who is in jail.
• Pray for a sweet, Christian, 12-year-old girl who is struggling with the onset of adolescence. Pray that her parents and siblings would know how to cope with these changes too.
• I am going through a divorce. My husband is an Atheist now and I just want my children protected from that. Pray for peace and protection for us.
• Please pray for a very lonely woman to make wise choices in future relationships. Pray that in God’s perfect time He will provide her heart’s desire.