Monday, May 22, 2017
Behold, I send the Promise of my Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem, until you are endued with power from on high. Luke 24:49.
- Pray for Jordan and his family to see God’s provision and to draw them closer to Him
- Please pray for Joan. Her son passed away recently after struggling with alcoholism. Soon after that she had a tumor removed and now they believe she has lung cancer. Pray that the Lord comforts and guides her and that she learns more about Jesus and His great love through this challenging time.
- Carrie asks that we pray for her dad to have faith that goes from his head to heart.
- John needs prayer for joy to overcome depression, and the truth of God to capture his mind and transform his life. He also needs faith to believe that Christ is His perfect Provider and that He will provide during this season of financial trial.
- Michele and Katrina ask that we pray God will provide them with inner strength through faith in Christ (Ephesian 3: 14-21) and for Gods provision. Their daughter-in-law needs help with childcare and diapers.
- Please pray for my girlfriend Aida and me, Fritz. Pray that our relationship and love for each other goes according to God’s plan and that it is a huge testimonial to Jesus. Also, please pray for my business and finances to prosper.
- Please pray for Pastor Gabriel who is our associate in Maken, Sierra Leone. He was in a bad accident on Saturday night and has three broken toes, a dislocated shoulder and severe neck and back pain. The medical facilities/physicians aren't the greatest in Sierra Leone so pray for his healing. Also pray for God’s provision. He also lost his phone.