DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Ken asks us to pray that the mother of his daughters would allow him to see his girls. Pray that the Lord softens her heart and brings healing and forgiveness.
- Please pray for Judy L. who is having a hard time getting out of her house because her legs are very swollen and she cannot stand or walk for very long. Pray that the Lord will heal her and that she will give Him the glory.
- Prayer for Jeremiah who is in the Canyon County jail and in very poor health. Pray for his wife and their entire family situation. Ask that the Lord will bless them and that they will know they are loved and in His care.
The following are anonymous requests:
- Pray for both Rod and me to be directed daily by the presence of the Holy Spirit. Pray for the right doors to open for Rod’s business and for income to come in.
- Pray for all those affected by the Hurricane in Texas. Ask God to mobilize His people to show the love of Jesus to the afflicted so that God may be glorified in this disaster.
Please ask God to come through in a big way for Debbie. She has serious health problems and upcoming back surgery but has been unable to get disability from her company. She works in retail. The pain is severe. She doesn't have enough money for next month's rent. And her account was recently hacked. She lives alone and is lonely and feels neglected by her adult children. She is struggling still with the emotional aftermath of a bad divorce. She believes in Jesus and that He will come through but the pain and struggle are getting to her. Pray for complete and perfect peace over her mind, soul, and body.
- Please pray for my 24-year-old grandson who is in St. Alphonsus Behavioral Health recovery program for repeated use of heroin and methamphetamines. Ask that he would know the joy and fulfillment of life with Christ.
Enjoy your time in God’s presence. It is a privileged place to be.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15