DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Please pray for Norm who is in ICU and for his wife Mary. Pray for healing and salvation through Jesus.
- Please pray for John who has developed several blood clots in both lungs following a shoulder surgery. His condition is extremely critical. Please pray for his recovery and for all the family to know God’s peace and strength through this time.
- Today, Tuesday, August 22, Clark and Ann Peddicord our missionaries in Berlin are hosting an open “Salon”—a presentation by Dr. Eckehardt Scharfschwerdt, who with his family, spent 10 years practicing medicine and living out a witness for Jesus in the poorest region of China. He will be sharing about his encounters with Chinese culture and reporting on the church in China. Please pray that many will come who are still far from the Message of Jesus!
- Pray for Julie Cacka, our Calvary Christian School Extended Care Director. Her brother, Steve, has completed his time on earth after a long and difficult battle with cancer. Please ask the Lord to comfort Julie, his parents, the rest of the family and all who loved him.
- Lorene is having an MRI today, Tuesday. Pray that the Lord will take away all her fears and that she will also get a good result.
- Please pray for Cindi who is ill and her husband Mark. Pray for her healing and for both of them to grow closer to Jesus.
- Last week we prayed for Rich who was having heart problems. He will have heart surgery tomorrow, Wednesday. Pray that all goes well and that this experience causes Rich to draw closer to the Lord.
- Please pray for our Children’s Ministry to have all the teachers and assistants needed for the upcoming school year. Pray that members of our church family will understand the joy and privilege it is to share Jesus with the next generation.