DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Pray for Melissa who experiences a lot of stress at her job. Ask that she will know God’s peace and protection.
- Prayer Request Hi. My name is Adriana. I would like to ask you to please pray for me. I have been mentally ill for years and I am really struggling. Please pray for me, it would mean so much. Thank you.
- Pray for Dave who was in a car accident and now has bruised ribs. Ask God to comfort Him and to take away the pain.
- Pray for Tommie, a diabetic, who must lose weight.
- Pray for Charlene’s cancer diagnosis and for God’s healing.
The following are anonymous requests:
- A woman asks that we pray for her husband of more that 30 years. He was raised in a very legalistic church, and even though he now has a long history with Calvary he has never set aside the chains of the Law and continues to trust his own good deeds for his salvation. Pray that he will be liberated and come to understand the true Gospel of Christ and His free gift of grace. She asks that in keeping with Acts 12:5 we remain constant in prayer for her husband.
- Pray for “God’s continued steadfast love and favor in the work being done at the Boise and Nampa rescue mission ministries.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15