DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
O You who hear prayer, to You all flesh will come. – Psalm 65: 2.
We are spiritual beings so it's natural that all human hearts long to communicate on a spiritual plane. It's only when we are born again by the power of Christ's Spirit that we begin to understand the power of conversing with our Creator. The more we talk to God, the deeper our understanding, the greater our joy.
- Jason Is experiencing demonic oppression. Pray for deliverance from condemnation. (He feels responsible for his mother’s death.) Pray too or his mind to be steeped in the word and his faith built up so he can resist and stand against the demons that attempt to attack him. Pray Ephesians 6:10- 20 for him.
- Pray for Tami and Jake who are currently in Cody, Wyoming. During their travels they placed the Ten Commandments in several locations and after finding a large copy of the Commandments erected near Cody in 1966 they feel compelled to stay there. They ask that we pray for Cody, a community with many churches but no Calvary. Ask that the Lord’s will be done in their lives and that a revival would erupt in Wyoming.
- Please pray for Kristin. We prayed for her several weeks ago when she was hospitalized with severe anemia. She will have both a colonoscopy and an endoscopy on Tuesday to try to determine the source of what is believed to be internal bleeding. Pray that the Lord will give the doctors great wisdom and the ability to provide a diagnosis so she can pursue treatment. Pray for her healing. Pray for her family to be well cared for while she is in poor health.
- Pray that Carrie’s dad would let Jesus lead his life.
- Please pray for the San Francisco City Impact Youth mission trip in July. There are still four spots that need to be filled. Pray that this is a life-changing trip for the Idaho youth who participate and that they are blessed as they bless the poor and homeless in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District.
- Pray for Kim and Gage, a couple from Kingdom Collective, who got married Saturday. Ask that the Lord will continue to lead, guide and provide for them as they build their lives and home around Him and His perfect will.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His name, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15