DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
Friday, August 4, 2017
Pray to your Father- Matthew 6:6. So I prayed to the God of heaven -Nehemiah 2:4.
Today, before you pray take a moment to think about who you are talking to. You have complete access to the God of Heaven, the Creator of everything hat is, the Great Uncaused Cause. The God who has made all that we know and far more than we can comprehend waits for us. He orchestrates the minute details of our lives with as much care as He gave to developing the unseen universe. His power, might, wisdom and love are far beyond our comprehension. And, best of all, He invites us to call Him Abba. He's our Dad and our God. Our position in His kingdom is secure, our authority assured. Today, before you pray, Praise Him for all that He is and all that He allows you to be.
- Last week we prayed for Marv who was hospitalized. The Lord decided to take him home. Please pray now for his family to be comforted, healed and aware of Jesus’ and His kindness and love.
- Please pray for Jimmy Ragland one of our key weekend Hospitality Team servants. He had a heart attack Monday and is now recuperating at home. Pray for his complete healing and that God is glorified in the process.
- Pray for Veronica’s heart issue and her other health problems. Ask that God will heal her completely according to His perfect will.
- Pastor Guna, who heads Send Hope Now in India, asks that we keep praying for Shishupal, the starving boy who was recently brought to the Home of Hope in Asha Sadan. He has a full sponsor and his health is improving. Pray that he will come to know Jesus in a deep and personal way during his lifetime.
- Pray for Carrie and Rod’s vacation with her parents to Canada and that this week to be a time of edification and good testimony. Pray that her left hand will heal completely. Pray that their dog sitter to do well for a week.
- Pastor Martin had the opportunity to meet again with Mormon missionaries Elders DeSimone and Crandall. They had a heavy theological discussion regarding the Trinity, the nature of Christ and other basic differences. Martin asks that we pray 2 Corinthians 4:1-6, that their hearts would be unveiled to see "the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" and that they would turn into radical missionaries to those of the Mormon faith for the glory of Jesus Christ.
- Please pray for Charity Thomas who attends Growing Old Gracefully. She is currently hospitalized in St. Lukes, downtown with many health issues. Ask that the Lord uses her situation to reveal Himself to many. Pray for her comfort and healing.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15