DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
TUESDAY August 1, 2017
WORDS OF WISDOM
“God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” I Corinthians 1:9
Two important concepts about God exist in that simple verse. Our Father is faithful - - --steady, reliable, loyal. He's never going to let us down, ignore us or push us away. He's also available, ever ready to fellowship with us. When life's too busy, too stressful, too confusing, we have a friend who will always listen, share truth and offer the best possible advice. Think about that today. Then take advantage of the amazing access you consistently have to the Creator of the World.
- Pray for God to continue strengthening the brothers in the New Life Program.
- Please pray for Darlene who is having a medical procedure on Wednesday August 2nd. Ask that the process would go smoothly and that she would recover quickly.
- Pray for Dan who recently had a stroke and has throat cancer. Ask that God will be glorified in His life.
- Pray for all the drug court participants, inmates and addicts still suffering in bondage. Ask that they will be freed by the power of Christ and find their way to the center of His perfect will.
- Pray for all the women and girls living in the Chrysalis shelter home to be free from sorrow and shame and instead know the love and provision of Jesus.
- Pray for Anne who has cancer to draw close to Jesus during this hard time.
- Continue to pray for Kristi who is having knee surgery today and Maribeth who is having shoulder surgery today. Ask that God will grant successful procedures and rapid recoveries all to His glory.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15