DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
“It shall come to pass, that before they call I will answer; and while they are still speaking I will hear.”-Isaiah 65:24.
Our God already knows the end of our stories. He comprehends the future better than we understand the past. When it comes to prayer He orchestrates answers long before we make requests. So why bother? Why set aside time in our busy lives to pray? I’ll never understand all the mysterious ways prayer works here on Earth. But I know from experience that it unites our hearts with God’s own. Prayer knits our souls together, binds us to others and floods us with faith and hope and an awareness of God’s love. Time in prayer changes us. And, through the transformed lives of His people, Our God changes the world.
- Pray for upcoming Jammin’ for Lamb rescue mission Nampa/Boise services to light “revival fires”.
- Pray for Jon who was in motorcycle accident last weekend in Idaho City.
- Please continue to pray for complete healing for a man who had prostate surgery in July.
The following are anonymous requests:
- Please pray for our sister-in-law who is in the hospital and also our grandson who is just wandering through life. Pray that she is healed and that he finds a sense of purpose in the Lord and lives for Jesus.
- Pray for our family of five children to know and love God deeply. Pray too for our family business to glorify God.
- Pray for me to be healed of hepatitis B and also that I would be able to keep my job.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15