DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
“Hear my prayer; O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.”-Psalm 54: 2.
Praise the Lord! All through the Bible Our God tells us He does hear. His actions on behalf of humanity prove the fact over and over again. Daniel in the Lions' Den, Jonah in the Whale, Lazarus in the tomb. . . people in hopeless situations saw God's goodness come to their rescue. Even in the bleakest moment we can be confident that God listens and He cares. His timing is not like our own, but it is always perfect.
- An anonymous woman asks that we would pray that she would walk in total humility.
- Pray for Rod’s business income to come in and for him to have godly wisdom.
- A mom asks that we pray for her three daughters learn to love Jesus more than worldly ways.
- Pray for Fall core groups to be formed according to the Lord’s plans and purposes.
- Pray for healing for a man who had prostate surgery July 6. Ask for a complete and rapid healing
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15