Daily Prayer Requests
I will pour water on him that is thirsty, and floods on the dry ground; I will pour my spirit upon your descendants, and My blessing on your offspring. Isaiah 44:3
- Please pray for John who is recovering from surgery and has been having serious memory and pain issues.
- Please continue to pray for the Brown family, our missionaries in Vancouver. Here is the latest update: Pray that their little boy Judah will recover. He had two surgeries this week. This first was to help drain the sepsis from his body. He still didn’t improve as expected, so second surgery was needed. They removed his ruptured appendix, removed a portion of his small intestine (it was damaged), and cleaned out more sepsis. Honestly, right now is just a waiting game to see how his body reacts. This morning we thought he was really improving, they even removed the last NG tube (tube in his nose); and let him drink more clear fluids. But then later tonight his fever spiked to 102, his stomach swelled, and he had crazy diarrhea. Lord willing these are just minor set backs, but we will wait to talk with the doctors in the morning. Just please keep praying for the recovery process. Tell everyone we are so thankful for the love and support right now. Also continue to pray for his mom Becca who has her own struggled with nerve damage and chronic pain. Judah’s circumstances are really taking a toll on her and she isn’t doing well.
- Dianna sister Loraine is dealing with panic attacks. Please pray for God to heal her. Also pray for their parents.
- Please pray for Kara who wants to move from Idaho Falls to Boise this summer. Her plans have not gone as she had hoped. Pray that she can keep strong and faithful and that she will not be fearful. Pray that will be able to get a job and find a place to live. Pray that God will be glorified in everything as He walks through this difficult time with her.
- Please pray for James as he recovers from amputation surgery.
- Please pray for Tim’s dad who is suffering from pancreatic cancer.
The following are anonymous requests:
- Please pray for our situation. We are looking for a Senior Home for my father-in-law. My sister-in-law cannot have him in her home. He needs more supervision and help than she can provide. It is bringing problems to her marriage and we can't bring him to us because, he has no papers and his health is really bad. To put him on a plane would be a risk. We need guidance, clarity please in this situation.
- Please pray for safety and the Holy Spirit’s direction as my son and I travel around sharing the Gospel this summer.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His name, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15