DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Please pray for Nadine’s uncle who will have surgery on Friday to deal with his bladder cancer. Please pray for his healing and also that this will help him see his need for Jesus as his Lord and Savior.
- Pray for Rachel, a high school student with exams on Wednesday. Ask that she will do her best and trust in God to help her.
- One of our Special Needs Ministry families is in need of extra prayer. They recently discovered the dad, Ryan’s mom very disoriented and displaying dementia-like symptoms. Doctors discovered that she had a severe UTI infection. Her disorientation continues to the point that she does not recognize family members. She has moved in with her son and daughter-in-law, Ryan and Ambre and they are adjusting to having another person in the home. Please pray that God will give them wisdom every day and also that he will provide practical daily help.
- Please pray for 23-year-old Aide from Payette who has had one kidney removed, has a brain tumor and is awaiting a kidney donor. All this came on suddenly. Aide is currently at a Portland medical center. She is a believer. Pray that she will lean on Christ’s everlasting arms and that she and her parents will know his healing, peace and comfort.
- Please pray for an anonymous woman who needs God to intervene in her life both for physical healing and also practical provision. Praise God that she trusts Him to be her all in all.
- Please pray for an older woman who needs to leave her current job. Pray that God’s direction for her life would be very clear.