DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
“O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our maker.” Psalm 95:6
God deserves every human's praise just because He has created each of us. Every breath we take is a gift from Him. As Christians we have extra cause to bow down in worship. Christ's sacrifice on the Cross means we are made anew--justified, cleansed of the sins that separate us from our Maker. He now welcomes us into a fresh, relationship as His beloved children. We are born again with the ability to let His Spirit lead and guide us. God's Word is clear, We are His workmanship, created for good works, in Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 2:10.) God has given us each special assignments and He empowers us to complete them. So, pray with confidence and awe dear warriors. No matter what God asks us to do, He gives us all we need to achieve His will.
- Pray for the Women’s Summer Picnic to be held July 18. Pray for the speaker Lizzie Dyrud to be anointed as she prepares. Pray that women will encounter divine appointments and spark friendships and above all grow more in love with Jesus as a result of this experience.
- Praise God! Last week we prayed for Jessica Nalley’s sister-in-law who was recently diagnosed with a recurrence of cervical cancer. Doctors report that the cancer has not spread. She will have a surgery that will not involve a complete hysterectomy followed by chemo. Continue to pray that the cancer will be completely healed once and for all. Pray that God is glorified in all of this.
- The Calvary Children's Ministry asks that we pray for their current needs. Right now the Pre-K class needs a more consistently available teacher and a back-up helper. The class for three-year-olds will need a teacher for the last part of July. Pray that the right people are inspired to volunteer during this weekend's service.
- Pray for a husband who is struggling with cancer. Pray that the Lord will provide wisdom and discernment on what to do physically and financially for him and his family.
- Please pray for Tina. She has a tumor behind her eye and is having difficulty seeing. She is receiving treatment but the doctors are worried about the cancer spreading. Please pray for healing, comfort and that she will come to know the Lord through this illness.
- Carrie asks that we pray that their four adult children will start going to church and accept Jesus personally. Pray for her dad to know Jesus personally and for her for daughter to get pregnant. Pray for total healing of her left hand.
- Please pray for Lorraine who recently broke her ankle in three places. Pray that she will heal quickly and completely and that God will be glorified in the process.
- Please pray for Elsa who heads our Growing Old Gracefully class. She is facing a battery of diagnostic tests to determine the cause and severity of an enlarged intestinal lymph node. She has also lost a great deal of weight. Pray that the doctors will have wisdom and divine understanding of the problem. Pray they will develop a good course of action and above all, praise God that Elsa remains committed to her ministry and to seeing the Lord glorified in the midst of her circumstances.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
- I John 5:14-15