DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
June 30, 2017
DAILY WORDS OF WISDOM
My soul waits silently for God alone. For my expectation is from Him.-Psalm 62: 5.
What do you expect from God? Great things? Good things? How much faith supports your prayers? Remember God's will for every one of us is the best plan for our lives. So today as you pray, do so with joy and thanksgiving, doubting only your doubts and clinging to His promises. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope -Jeremiah 29:11.
- One of our Children’s Ministry volunteers asks us to join in praying for an affordable and appropriate living situation. Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides, knows if that means renting a room or an apartment. Pray that He is glorified in the answered prayer.
- Pray that the Jammin’ for the Lamb rescue mission service in Nampa will bring much fruit on Monday night.
- Pray for a man who is having prostate surgery July 6. Pray that the operation will be successful and that he will heal quickly.
- Pray for Krysta who is here for two weeks visiting her parents. Pray for her to feel love from the family and to know that people care about her. Pray for the family members' hearts to be open with Jesus’ love. Pray for Krysta to give her life to Jesus.
- Pray for Rod’s business income to come in.
- Chris & Faith Anderson who minister in Mangalia, Romania ask that we pray that the Lord will soften the hearts of the people there and bless the English Camp they are hosting July 1-8.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
- I John 5:14-15