Daily Prayer Requests
Please pray for friends of mine who are divided on which church to attend. He went to a Russian Orthodox church and liked it, but she attended a non-denominational church. She prefers that. Pray they would be able to compromise and attend a church that feeds them both and that they won’t compromise their beliefs. Pray for them not to split their family into 2 churches. Pray for unity.
Praise God for the newly anointed! Pray for our nation to return to God and for salvation and direction.
Please pray that Tommie would be healed and walk again.
Praises! Last week I requested prayer for family friend diagnosed with cancer. I found out last week that it has not spread to his brain! They will do 6 weeks of intense radiation to the cancer in his neck. Please pray for him.
I am currently trying to leave my job as it is mentally and physically a lot. There is a job I really want and all I can do is give it to God. Please pray for that.
I need prayer for my struggle with addiction. Please pray that it leaves me. Pray that my family has peace and love.
Please pray for our missionaries to Tepic, Mexico, Saul and Angelica Alvarez who sent the following updates and prayer requests:
- Pray for Agustín. He is trying to fix his car to use it as a taxi cab.
- Pray for Lolita to let the Lord to guide her life.
- Keep praying for Miriam and her kids to be more consistent in attending church.
- Pray for Erick's mom. She has Alzheimer’s.
- Pray for Karen and her boyfriend Wilson.
- Keep praying for Elza. She is depressed about all the problems that she is facing at the moment.
- Keep praying for us as a church to have enough resources to keep up with the rent.
- Pray to the Lord to bless us with a worship group.
- Pray for me and my wife to keep doing God's will and be good and faithful servants .
More in Prayer
May 29, 2023Daily Prayer Requests
May 28, 2023Daily Prayer Requests
May 27, 2023Daily Prayer Requests