Daily Prayer Requests
- Praise the Lord! It looks like my property management of the apartments I live in, in Caldwell, will transfer (no deposit required) me to one of their newer apartments in the Boise/Eagle area and before Christmas, too! I wanted to move away from the city but under the circumstances, God is moving me back and it should be so much easier for me to help my son when he needs it and to hang out with my grandson, hopefully catch up with some old friends too, so I appreciate prayers for provision and for the move which will be some time I think between the 10th - 20th of December.
- Please pray for our missionary to Romania, Natalie Bridges who sent the following updates and prayer requests:
- Praise the Lord, I was able to get the rent money back from our previous landlady. We are still waiting to see about the credit at the gas and electric companies. Our new landlord seems to be working on it for us, which is an answer to prayer. Thank you for praying for this need.
- Please continue to pray for the government here. The severe restrictions continue despite lower numbers of COVID cases and the government’s new proposed plans will cause even greater financial devastation on businesses and individuals.
- Thank you for praying for my English class. The Lord has been answering our prayers and I have not only had creative lessons but have been connecting with my students as well. One of my students contacted me after class this week to get some additional help in preparing for the Cambridge exam and we spent another hour online helping him get ready for the exam.
- I was also able to meet with a former student on Saturday evening. We talked for hours and I was able to share the gospel with her after she shared that she has recently been “spiritually enlightened” and believes “the universe “is guiding her. Please pray the Lord will reveal himself to her. She wants to continue meeting with me, so please pray that the Lord will give me the right words when we talk.
- I covet your prayers for wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit to effectively minister to the children who are between 7and 16 years old (so many different stages and challenges of life) and our workers.
- I still haven’t decided on an idea for the annual Christmas pageant. Please pray for inspiration from the Lord. It sounds like we will not be able to have the parents in person again this year.