DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
Sunday, June 11, 2017
“My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.”- Psalm 42:2
There's something in all of us that longs for our Creator. How wonderful is the gift of prayer? It makes it possible for us to talk to Him whenever, wherever. So, enjoy your soul-satisfying time with the Lord today as you pray for the following:
Update on Huntley in Slovenia: Thank you for your prayers. God is at work. Huntley, who is five, has a three-inch skull fracture but the bleeding inside is not as serious as they originally suspected and they are going to keep him for observation for the next 24-48 hours before performing surgery. Please continue praying for complete healing.
- Please pray for Brother Henry, the son of Pastor Guna who lead the Calvary Chapel outreach in India. Pastor Guna, his wife Victoria and Henry have been invited to speak at the upcoming Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa Pastor’s Conference. This Monday Henry is applying for a visa to come to the States. Pray that it will be granted so Henry can attend the conference and share about the important work he is doing to bring the Gospel to Varanasi—one of the most sacred sites in Hinduism.
- Ask God to give Marie traveling mercies as she drives to both Twin Falls and Fruitland over the course of the next week.
- Please pray that God will heal Bill who has been sick for awhile.
- Pray for Daniel and Kate who are moving here from out of state soon. They have a new baby, new house, and new job and ask that we pray God will go before them to help them get plugged in at a new church, in a home group and that He will reveal future ministry opportunities to them.
- Please pray for Michael, a 72-year-old Vietnam veteran who recently moved to Boise from Arizona to find work and a place to stay. He is staying with a family but feels like he is infringing on their space and doesn’t want to be a burden to them. He is a handyman and is willing to use his skills to provide a place for himself to sleep.
- The following is an anonymous request: Please pray for me to gain clarity and direction on what to do regarding my lease/roommate/friend situation. God knows everything that we’ve been through and only His guidance will benefit my situation.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His name, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15