Daily Prayer Requests
- My husband is close to death and soon will be with the Lord. Please pray for comfort for our family.
- Please pray for the salvation of my brothers and their families.
- Please pray for a miracle in my marriage. I feel so lost and it seems like divorce is inevitable but I know God is able to do a miraculous work.
- Please pray for my dad, G.Q., peace, comfort, hope in Jesus, as my mom had passed away recently.
- Please pray for the Lord to increase our monthly finances and for our health to be healed.
- Please pray for our missionary to Romania, Natalie Bridges who sent the following updates and prayer requests:
- Please pray for a man who will be volunteering with us for two weeks this summer. He is not a believer and we pray that he will be open to the gospel message and that he will surrender his heart to the Lord. Please pray for the Lord to be with him in his travels and to do great things in his life during his visit.
- We had a development on the after-school program apartment. A man came by yesterday who said he was putting in an offer on the whole building, but assured us that we would be able to stay for at least 5 years while the building in being renovated. Then it will become dental offices. We appreciate your prayers as we continue to trust the Lord for provision and a new place to meet if we have to move. Praise the Lord we can rest in him!
- I had my appointment with the rheumatologist and she said she doesn't think my problem is arthritis. She had more blood tests for me to do and then the doctors will analyze the results when they're back in 10 days. Please pray that the Lord will give them wisdom and knowledge during this process. My hives have been much better the last two days, but my knee pain returned after 3 weeks of being pain-free. It's truly a mystery! But, praise the Lord for these divine appointments and opportunities to share the gospel! Thank you so much for praying for me!