DAILY PRAYER REQUEST
WEDNESDAY JULY 12, 2017
Praise the Lord, O my soul! While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.” Psalm 146:2
No matter what you face today you have a reason to praise God. You are reading these words. They are revealing the truth that you have a personal friend who happens to be the Creator of the universe. He is your God and He is good! Praise the Lord.
UPDATE ON ADDIE:
- Praise the Lord and thank you all for praying. All of Addie’s scans came back clear Doctors do not know what's going on with her eye but thankfully the swelling is not caused by a tumor and she doesn't have any new tumors.
UPDATE ON BECCA:
- Becca Brown’s mom, Patty, got in touch to thank us for praying and to tell us that after the procedure Becca was alert, talkative and very grateful. Doctors said that prior nerve blocks left a tangle of tissue that made it very difficult to find the right nerve to treat. Pray that they were successful and that Becca will be completely healed. Pray too for Patty. She is to travel to Canada next week. Ask that God will give her strength, wisdom and the ability to do whatever the Lord asks.
- Please pray for the salvation of Janet and her family. Pray that they will be delivered from the enemy’s grasp.
- Please pray for a woman who recently accepted the Lord. Pray that she will be protected from the plans of the enemy. Also pray that God will heal her back and give her rest.
- Please pray for Patrick who doesn’t know God and is on the wrong path. He needs salvation and deliverance, wisdom and grace.
- An anonymous person asks that we pray that the Lord will “help restore intimacy and romance to my marriage.”
- Please pray for Aitchel’s family as they mourn her loss. She was a child of God; they do not know Him. May the Holy Spirit convict them of their need for the salvation that Jesus offers.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15