DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Pray for Rich who is having heart problems. Pray for a miracle of divine healing.
- Please continue to pray for the Link family. Their son, Silas, has been accepted into trial treatment for his spinal tumor. They initially thought they would have to travel to San Francisco to take part in the trial, but have now discovered that Silas can participate in Salt Lake City. This is a big praise. They will travel there next week to begin the program. Silas' mom, Tiffany, asks that we keep praying for open and closed doors...wisdom and direction. Pray that if Silas does take part, that the drug will work. Or, better yet...that there would be no tumor on the pre trial scans because he has been healed through the power of Jesus!
- Thank you all for continuing to pray for the Hammond family. As you may know, Don went to be with Jesus last weekend. Pray that the Lord continues to comfort and strengthen his wife Kathy and that his passing continues to bring glory to God. The service will be held Saturday, August 26, at 10 am in the Calvary Boise sanctuary. Pray that the way it will glorify the Lord as it celebrates Don's life will touch and transform lives.
- Thank you for praying for Denise Hubbs who had a blood transfusion as a result of surgery. Her condition has stabilized but she is still having a hard time. Please continue to pray for her and her husband Shawn.
- It's almost time for school to start. Pray for all Christian teachers in the area to bring God's Spirit into their classrooms. Pray especially for the teachers and pastors here at Calvary Christian School. Pray for the lives of children to be shaped by God’s power and that families will draw closer to Jesus as a result of their students’ experience at our school.
- Pray that this Sunday’s Church in the Park will be a time of refreshment, unification and joy for our church family. Ask that the gospel will be proclaimed in a way that bystanders are drawn to Jesus. Pray for the souls that will be baptized to become well-grounded in their faith.
- Please continue to pray for Alyssa, our former church receptionist who is awaiting the birth of her baby Zimmerlee. As many of you know Zimmerlee’s health issues indicate her time on earth will be very short. Alyssa had an appointment last Wednesday and the baby’s heartbeat looked good . They have another appointment on Monday, August 21. They hope to get more of a plan for her birth in place at that time. Please keep praying for Alyssa, her husband, Dan, and Zimmerlee.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15