April 18, 2017
Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” - John 20:19
Today, in your time of prayer for our church family and the various ministries where they serve please ask that God's peace would prevail in all that is undertaken.
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS:
• Please pray for Sherrie, a mother of four who was recently diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer.
• Pray that Nate’s dad would accept Christ as his Lord and Savior.
• Please pray for my husband who is in jail.
• Pray for a sweet, Christian, 12-year-old girl who is struggling with the onset of adolescence. Pray that her parents and siblings would know how to cope with these changes too.
• I am going through a divorce. My husband is an Atheist now and I just want my children protected from that. Pray for peace and protection for us.
• Please pray for a very lonely woman to make wise choices in future relationships. Pray that in God’s perfect time He will provide her heart’s desire.