*Saturday Night: 6:00 PM
*Sunday Morning: 9:15 & 11:15 AM
Child care is provided at all weekend services.
*Jr & Sr High students join their parents for worship in the Sanctuary before youth group begins.
Where do I park? – During the week and on Saturdays park anywhere on campus, including the Thrift Store on Auto Drive and Franklin Road. On Sunday mornings, we also offer a free shuttle service in addition to on-site parking.
BEAT THE TRAFFIC! USE OUR SHUTTLE SERVICE.
In addition to on-site parking, we offer free shuttle service between the church and a couple nearby lots for fast access to and from campus on Sunday mornings. It’s easy. Simply park either in the Thrift Store or Honda dealership lots. After you park, hop on the free shuttle and you’ll be dropped off right in front of the church. After service the shuttle will pick you up and take you back to your car.
Shuttle service runs from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
NEED A RIDE?
We’ll gladly pick you up for our Saturday night 6:00 pm worship service. Just call the church at 208.321.7440 by Thursday at noon or complete the online form. (Note: This is available only on Saturdays.)
Where do I Take My Kids? – Children of all ages and abilities find fun and faith-focused education in our classes and activities. Our computerized attendance system and thoroughly vetted personnel enhance your children’s safety.
During weekend services:
• Children from newborn through age 11 are checked in at the Pre-School lobby, using a secure, computerized system. Ministry assistants are on hand to direct you to the classroom.
• Babies under the age of two are lovingly cared for in the nursery located in the Preschool building.
• Children from three-year-olds through sixth graders attend classes where age-appropriate lesson share Christ’s love.
• Infants you want to keep with you are welcome in the service. There are also two cry rooms at the back of the sanctuary—including one reserved for nursing moms. (They are both accessed from the north hallway.)
• Senior High and Junior High students attend the worship portion of weekend services in the sanctuary, then gather in the Youth Building on the campus’s north side for fellowship and instruction designed to strengthen their relationships with Christ.
• Children and teens with special needs, including non-verbal autism, are ministered to in classes held during Sunday’s 11:15 am service.
During Mid-Week Prayer Nights:
• Child care is provided in the nursery for kids from nursery through ten years old.
• Junior High youth group meets Wednesdays from 6:30 - 8:15 pm in the Youth Building on the north side of the campus.
• Senior High youth group meets on Thursday evenings in the Youth Building on the north side of the campus.
Our computerized attendance system and thoroughly vetted personnel ensure your children’s safety.
Calvary Chapel Boise
123 Auto Drive
Boise, Idaho 83709