Daily Prayer Requests
“Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you, will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Philippians. 1:6
“What I am doing you do not understand now; but you will know after this.” John 13:7
- My children and I need a reliable vehicle. I am in the midst of an ongoing divorce proceeding and unable to afford a mechanic for my little car. It keeps leaving us stranded. Pray that God provides for all our needs.
- Please pray for the people of Manchester England affected by the recent terrorist bombing there. Pray especially for Kirk and Mindy Crager, former Calvary Boise missionaries who now pastor a church in nearby Stockport. Pray that this tragedy will be an opportunity for their faith to shine. Pray that in the midst of the horror hearts will be drawn to God.
- Pray for safe travels for my family as we make the final move from Missoula to Boise.
- Continue to pray for Chris who has an inoperable tumor on his lower spine and is in a lot of pain. He is facing paralysis of his lower body. Pray that he would be healed and that God would be glorified in the process.
- Pray for God to touch me in my spirit, so that I can love Him more, and be more like Him in this world. I want to be more like Him for myself and Jeremy and my family. Pray that God would send someone to look at Jeremy’s case file and investigate his imprisonment. Pray that God provides for my needs. I have to make it for the next two weeks with only $50 for gas. I live in Nampa and work in Boise. Pray that I become a prayer warrior again and that I become a better person in God and for God. Pray that I can show others who God is. Pray I hear God’s voice clearly when He speaks. I’m lost and need to be found again.
- Pray that I am only influenced by God and not people. I need to grow in my faith. I’m spiritually in need of stability. Pray that I put God first again so that everything else will fall into place. Pray that my sister Christina finds a house soon.