May 9, 2017
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you. II Thessalonians 3:1.
Thank you for praying for Jason Grant. He does not have blood clots in his legs. Praise the Lord!
• Thank you for praying for Cyrus McCrory. He is still in the hospital and tests are inconclusive at this point although doctors believe he had a minor seizure and are optimistic that his cancer has not returned.
• Please pray for Renee who is suffering from her cancer and will have a surgery today. May God’s mercy be on her and on our family. Pray God heals her completely and makes her ever stronger and more beautiful. God’s glory and great goodness can be revealed through everything.
• Please pray for Ray who says he is struggling with the demons inside himself. He asks us to pray for the Heavenly Father to fill his body and soul, so that he can gain strength and begin healing.
• Please pray for Julie’s sister Jane. Doctors found a dark spot on her brain and are concerned. She is having more tests. Pray that it is nothing serious.
• Please pray for Jerry and Amy. They are not believers. Their nanny is. Amy had Stage-Four breast cancer but has been in remission for a year. Last week doctors found three cancerous tumors in her lungs. She has a hard time breathing and is scheduled to start chemo this week. Pray for their nanny to have the right words to share the light and love of Jesus with them. They know she is a Christian and she has already been a light by the way she lives but they have not been receptive to her prior attempts to share the Gospel. Pray that this circumstance will provide an open door for them to see the love of God and the joy of His salvation. Pray that they will both accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.
• Please continue to pray for Britney a young woman from a Christian family who is wandering away from the faith. Pray that she will return to Jesus and that His influence will affect the way she lives. In the meantime, pray that she will be willing to abide by the rules of the home where she is renting a room and that she will actively seek God and His perfect will.