May 6, 2017
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8, 9.
• Please pray for Chuck who has a form of cancer and is only given a few weeks to live. Pray He will accept Christ’s gift of redemption so he can be accepted into His heavenly arms when it is time.
• Francis’s 67-year-old mom needs a place to rent. She is on dialysis. Pray that she walks closely with Jesus.
• Tiffany has gall bladder issues. Ask that God heals her.
• Pray for Donis, who recently fell, to be able to trust Jesus.
The following is an anonymous request:
• I need prayer for God to transform and change my life for His Kingdom and glory. Recently gave Him power over my life, my actions and my words. I know that in the past, I dabbled in spirits which ultimately are demons and want it to be known to the whole church community to pray for my life, protection, a spirit of Christ-filled heart and deliverance from my old ways. I know choosing to glorify God is going to anger worldly things and entities. I need serious prayer so that I continue and never ever let Jesus go from me. I need Him to have sanctuary in my heart until the day I die.