May 5, 2017
My cup runs over. Psalm 23:5. You are restricted by your own affections. 2 Corinthians 6:12
DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
• Continue to pray for Boise Rescue and Nampa Lighthouse Mission ministries with Jammin’ for Lamb. Pray for our president and revival in our land. Pray for peace of Jerusalem. Pray for more divine appointments. Pray for unity among believers. Pray for our pastoral staff.
• We received the following anonymous praise report: “The day before Christmas Eve, I dislocated my shoulder. A lady at the airport kiosk asked if she could pray for me. She said the most beautiful heart-felt prayer for healing right there in the lobby! I returned to work last week with no surgeries. I don’t know who she is, but thank You Jesus for angels. I had four months of painful physical therapy, it was a tough journey but God was there. May He be glorified in this.
• Many of you may be familiar with the Bruton family and their band, Credenda. They believe God has called them to travel to Nashville to explore more opportunities. They are leaving next Monday, May 8th and will be gone through July 5th. Please join them in asking that the Lord would provide for the trip and that He would be glorified through the whole process. They also need an inexpensive (or free) place to stay in Nashville. Pray that God would meet that need as well.
The following are anonymous requests:
• Please pray for our marriage.
• Please pray for complete healing for my autistic nephew Kris.
• Praise! My daughter delivered a healthy boy this week. She was high risk. Mom and baby are doing well.