May 20, 2017 Prayer Requests
Thus says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and His Maker, “Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons, and concerning the work of My hands you command Me. Isaiah 45:11.
- Please pray for a little girl, Gabby, who is hospitalized with many illnesses. She has a feeding tube and is unable to walk. Our No Place Left evangelizing team knocked on her family’s door and were able to pray for the child’s healing, the parents’ wisdom as to what procedures to pursue for her and for comfort for all involved. They ask that we continue to maintain a presence in God’s throne room on Gabby’s behalf and that the whole family will know the depth of Christ’s love and provision.
- Please pray for God to meet all of Justin’s needs. They are many—car, house, money, clothes, kids’ clothes, furniture, shoes. Pray that he is able to develop a deep and abiding relationship with Jesus.
- Pray that Tammie finds closure and a way to pick up the pieces of her life. Ask too that her husband is found and that they allow Jesus to rebuild their lives together.
- Please pray for a person who wants to get to know more people in the church, but doesn’t have the courage to get out there. Please pray for a stronger walk with God and the ability to put God first because this individual feels he or she has forgotten how to do that.
- Please pray with an individual who asks tor good health for family members and job security. Please pray that I will have strength and mercy to keep my cool, as I have to deal with many confrontations with my roommate.
- Emily asks that we pray for Kaleb, a young person who is friends with Emily’s unbelieving sister . Kaleb is into drugs, crime, and Satan worship. He holds a lot of influence over other young people and is surrounded by darkness. His family is in prison . Pray that he will be delivered from darkness to light and that God will use his life for the good of the Kingdom.