May 11, 2017
He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry. When He hears it, He will answer you. Isaiah 30:19.
God has always heard the cries of His creation. He has always had a heart to help people. Now, because of Jesus’ great atoning sacrifice we have the privilege of standing before the Father’s throne clothed in Christ’s righteousness, full of the Holy Spirit. Today as you pray may the Spirit lead you and may you be aware that the Lord Himself intercedes beside you.
• Please pray for Ellen to recover from the wounds of her childhood and be able to trust God with her life. Pray that she realizes Jesus is all she needs. Ask too that her physical and financial needs will be met.
• Pray for Brittney to return to a relationship with Jesus and make Him the central focus of her life. Pray that she will be willing to maintain the rules of the place where she is living.
• Please pray for Angel, a new believer, who is struggling with pornography.
• Please pray for Shanda, an Ada County jail inmate. She is desperately seeking God and needs intense prayer. She is pregnant and the placenta is keeping the baby from growing. So they may try to induce her in four weeks. She’s due August 22.
• Krisy Z has a praise report. Her mother’s mastectomy went well and the lymph nodes were free of cancer. To God be the glory!
• Please pray for the African ministry at Calvary Boise to have all its needs met.