May 1, 2017
Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. II Corinthians 3:17.
• Please pray that I will know where I should get involved at this church.
• Pray for Bob and Cathy Caldwell, the former pastor at Calvary Boise and his wife. Ask for God's perfect will to be realized in their lives.
• An anonymous child of God asks us to pray because they did something to question her partner’s trust and he is ready to end their relationship. Please pray that this does not happen. She prays for his forgiveness and that God helps her regain his trust and that the relationship will be restored and strengthened. Pray that God will be glorified in their lives
• Pray for unity among believers. Pray against the personality conflicts that hamper ministry. May we all keep our eyes on the prize of the high call of Christ Jesus and be responsive to the Holy Spirit’s leading.
• An anonymous request asks that we "pray for my son’s business to be successful and that he would glorify God in the process. Ask too that the Lord will bless him with work and peace."
• Please pray that Jenna will be delivered her from her addictions.
• An anonymous requests ask that we "please pray for my family. We are broken and in pain. Let us find a way to forgive and restore our love for each other. Pray too for my mom’s health and daughter’s next phase of life and that my twin sisters’ wounded hearts and minds would heal. "