Friday May 19, 2017
Friday, May 19, 2017
Therefore I will look to the Lord, I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Micah 7:7.
• Pray for God to provide for John and his family and that they will learn to trust Him more and more with their lives.
• Pray for LaDonna who leads Sunday services at for the women at the Correctional Center every Sunday afternoon. About 70 women attend these services. Also pray for Pam who leads a Bible Study for the imprisoned women every Tuesday evening. Remember our brothers and sisters in Christ in prison. They are a large, unseen congregation.
• Please pray for Joan. Her son passed away recently after struggling with alcoholism. Soon after that she had a tumor removed and now they believe she has lung cancer. Pray that the Lord comforts and guides her and that she learns more about Jesus and His great love through this challenging time.
• Carrie asks that we pray for her dad to have faith that goes from his head to heart.
• John needs prayer for joy to overcome depression, and the truth of God to capture his mind and transform his life. He is also needs faith to believe that Christ is His perfect Provider and that He will provide during this season of financial trial.
• The Bruton family band, Credenda, has made it to Nashville to see what the Lord has for them in the music industry. Their funds are low and they hope to stay in Nashville through July. Pray for miraculous divine appointments and plenty of financial provision.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His name, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15