DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Pray for Holly and her children who recently lost their Father.
- Pray for Jonas’s back to feel better.
- Pray for Trinity’s headaches to improve.
- Please continue to pray for Alyssa and Dan Hohler whose little girl Zimmerlee was delivered by C-section last Friday and went to be with Jesus shortly thereafter. Pray that God will comfort them and bless their future.
- Pray that the Women’s Prayer Night, tonight at 7 will be all the Lord intends it to be.
- Please pray that the Children’s Ministry has all the volunteers it needs to provide the best possible care and instruction for our kids. Ask that God’s people will recognize the great privilege and joy that comes with serving in this way.
The following are anonymous requests:
- I have been misled in relationships so many times. Pray that God will bring me honest, loyal love and give me reassurance that I won’t be alone forever.
- Please pray for my grandmother, Myrna, who is in very poor health.
- Pray for our president and the peace of Jerusalem.
- Pray for rescue mission ministries and for revival fires to fall on the homeless.
Enjoy your time in God’s presence. It is a privileged place to be.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15