DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Pray for Fox. He was in a relationship that dissolved and is now struggling. He needs the Lord.
- Pray for Stacy who is having problems with a disc in her back. Pray that the Lord intervenes and that she is healed. Pray that she acknowledges God’s goodness in helping her.
- Pray for Kathy Hammond, her family and all who loved Don Hammond, whose memorial service is today. Ask for God’s grace and comfort to be present during the service and thereafter.
- Please pray for Clover and Bob who lost their 42-year-old daughter Becki in a car accident earlier this week. Her memorial service will also be held today—Clover’s 71st birthday. Please ask God to comfort the whole family, including Becky’s husband and two young children with the knowledge that she is with her Savior.
- Continue to pray for Dan and Alyssa. Their daughter, Zimmerlee, was born by C-Section yesterday, and went to be with Jesus shortly thereafter.
- Please continue to pray for Derrick, a cancer survivor whose teenage son is also a cancer survivor. Ask that the Lord will keep him healthy and help him pay the overwhelming medical bills associated with their treatments.
Enjoy your time in God’s presence. It is a privileged place to be.