DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- David is in the Army and will be coming home soon. Please pray that God would bless him with wisdom and provision and prepare a new path for him according to God’s will. Pray that God would surround all of our active military members with a hedge of protection as they serve our country.
The following are anonymous requests
- ·Pray that our leaders in Washington DC would have great wisdom and look to the Almighty for guidance. Praise God for the reports of prayer circles and Bible studies that many of our leaders attend weekly.
- Pray for Victor to surrender his addiction to alcohol to God and allow the Lord to heal him of his depression and anxiety.
- Praise God! My husband of 31 years has been sober for 50 days. My brothers and sister here at Calvary have blessed me so much. Pray my husband comes to church with me.
- Please pray for my sister, Catrona, and her husband Brian. Pray that they find the love of Christ and that He can set them free of their past problems/afflictions and show them how they can learn to forgive, love and let go.
- Please ask the Lord to keep our son safe as he travels back to Southern California for school. Also praise God for each day our 15-year-old dog is with us. We ask that God will take her when He is ready.
- Please pray for Christian spouses, especially those in our fellowship, who are married to people who have walked away from the faith or never fully embraced it. Pray for the unbelieving husbands and wives to come to know Jesus in a deep and personal way.
Enjoy your time in God’s presence. It’s a privileged place to be.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15