DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Please pray for Karen. She just lost her sister to cancer and continues to care for her brother-in-law Chick who has congestive heart failure. She also cares for her husband Larry who was diagnosed with dementia. Pray that blessings will grow from this garden of sadness and that she would draw close to Jesus. Pray also for Larry and Chick as they don’t know Jesus.
- Please pray that Jessica turns her eyes upon Jesus instead of this world.
- Pray for Cord, an elderly man in poor health, who continues to reject Christ. Pray that his heart would be softened and his eyes opened to his great need of salvation in Jesus.
- Donna is elderly and struggling with poor vision. Pray that God preserves the eyesight she has left.
- Pray for Tami. She has walked away from the Lord Jesus and is searching for something else. Pray that God draws her close and allows her to see that Jesus is the only Savior.
- Kaylene and Natasha have moved to San Francisco and immersed themselves in a hedonistic lifestyle. They were raised in a Christian home. Please pray these prodigal daughters will return home to Jesus.
The following is an anonymous request:
- Please pray for a woman who recently lost her step son in a motorcycle accident. She has been going through a lot ever since. She came home one day and discovered that her husband had left her. He was struggling with alcohol and in and out of the hospital. Pray that the Lord will comfort and strengthen her and give her wisdom.
Enjoy your time in God’s presence. It’s a privileged place to be.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15