DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7.
What frightens you today? Finances? Relationships? Flying? The start of a new, school year? Some other major transition? Whatever your concern, remember, that if you are a born-again child of the King, you have God's Spirit ever ready to help you. His Spirit knows no fear. Instead it offers you a life of truth about who you are and what you are able to do. As God's beloved, you are more than a conqueror. You can accomplish all things in, through and with Him. So relax. Allow the Holy Spirit to calm your heart and bring peace to your mind. Pray with courage and confidence
- Please pray for Jared who is currently battling addiction in a rehab facility. He is not able to work and his situation with the Department of Corrections is up in the air. Please pray he will rely on Jesus to be his strength and that this will become part of a great testimony to God’s grace in his life.
The following are anonymous requests:
- I am going through a lot right now. Pray that God will make His presence known and show me what to do.
- Pray for my friend Livia. Ask God for her deliverance and salvation.
- Please pray for our pastors and teachers as we prepare for the coming school season. Praise to the Lord for His work within and through the church for God’s glory!
- Pray for Chuck Jr. to come back to Jesus and get on fire for souls.
- Pray for my nephew Dan who is a police officer in San Francisco. Ask that God will keep him safe.
- Pray for our president and vice-president and all political so they can make godly decisions.
- Pray for Sunday's Church in the Park to be all that God desires it to be.
Enjoy your time in God’s presence. It’s a privileged place to be.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15