DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
THURSDAY, August 10
From the end of the earth will I cry to You. -Psalm 61: 2.
What does the phrase "end of the earth" mean to you? Is it some far away place? Or, the conclusion of time? No matter your definition, God is there. He is not only with us wherever we go, He is with us throughout time. Take comfort in the assurance that the God who loves you and wants to meet all your needs is never hampered by the constraints of our temporary world. Nothing restricts the power of Our Lord.
- Rich needs healing for his heart valves to open up. Pray that he does not have a heart murmur and that God completely heals him and is glorified in his life.
The following are anonymous requests
- I have not seen my four children in a month and I might not be able to see them for another two months. Please pray for that God gives me strength, peace and patience.
- Please pray for the sale of our house in Colorado. We thought it was sold but it fell through and we have already moved here to Boise! Pray that God uses this experience for good and that everything works out according to His plan and purpose.
- Please join me in praying about getting baptized in the river on the 20th. Pray for the Lord to provide me with the right words so I can share Jesus and His salvation with some old friends that He has brought back into my life. I know this is an opportunity to witness. I want to be spirit-filled and bold in His name. Please ask God to help in these areas. And that I will have wisdom.
- Pray for unity among Christians
- Please pray for Melissa and Sage who were recently visited by our door-to-door evangelism team. They heard the Gospel, and were receptive, acknowledging their brokenness and agreeing to read the Bible. Please pray that they will give their lives to Jesus. Sage will be leaving soon for Nepal where he is volunteering with a school group. Pray that he continues to contemplate the truth of the Gospel. He said he would purchase a Bible and study it. Praise God for that! Ask that they would both be saved.
- Please continue to pray for the Link family. They are applying to take part in a trial treatment of their 13-year-old Silas’s inoperable tumor. It’s based in San Francisco, but there is a possibility they may be able to do scans and follow ups in Salt Lake or Portland rather than San Francisco. They last spoke with their oncologist last Thursday and are in waiting mode. Please pray that God will close doors if this drug is not the route they should take. And if the door opens that they will have peace and wisdom. There are financial concerns too but they need more information about how that will unfold. Please pray that they will not fall into fear and discouragement. Silas seems to be doing okay. Please pray that the entire family will keep their eyes on Jesus.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15