Daily Prayer Requests
June 2, 2017
Then, the priest said, ‘Let us draw near to God here.’ So Saul asked counsel of God, ‘Shall I go down after the Philistines? Will You deliver them into the hand of Israel?’ But He did not answer him that day. - I Samuel 14: 36, 37.
It isn't easy to wait for God's answer. We are often consumed with the notion that life is fleeting and time is flying by. But our God is eternal and so are we. In the long perspective of eternity God's delays are not God's denials. They are part of a better plan for all of us. Remember, as you remain steadfast in praying for the longings of your heart, that the old adage is true: "God always keeps His appointments and He is never late." Pray in keeping with His will and you will get your answer at the perfect time.
For our church:
Continue to pray for our church to be filled with the Holy Spirit in ever increasing measure.
Pray that we create a welcoming safe, environment for visitors and family members alike.
Pray that more parents of special needs children will learn of our ministry to them and benefit from it.
Summer is upon us. That means many of us will be traveling. Pray that no matter where we go we continue to make daily prayer a part of our lives.
For Our Church Family:
- Continue to pray for Rod to see God glorified in his business dealings. Pray for this Friday as he is traveling.
- Pray that Carrie’s left hand will heal.
- Pray for Alicia to get pregnant
- Please pray for Rose’s husband to desire God’s truth for his life and their marriage.
- Please pray for Nicole and Nadine to find their ways to the center of God’s perfect will for them.
- Praise God that Calida has found the job we asked God to provide. Now ask that she is able to balance work and home life so she can fix up the travel trailer she and her daughter will be living in until they can find a more permanent place.