DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:9
Fear weaves through our common culture. We are stressed out, anxious, worried about so many things. Yet, our friend, Father God commands us to put all our concerns aside and face life with courage and delight. So, today be confident, God stands with each person in need of prayer. He stands with you. He is the God who never lags behind or races ahead. In His impeccable timing, He intervenes to act on our behalf no matter where we go.
- Pray that more believers would experience the baptism of the Holy Spirit in a profound and life changing way and that they would better walk in love and grace toward others.
- Pray for Melinda. She is working lots of overtime to try to make ends meet but is still struggling. Please pray that the Lord will provide for all her material needs and that she will walk in confident faith.
- Pray that Jessica will be patient and allow God to work out the custody of her children.
- Please pray for God’s protection for Camron. His mother’s fiancé is abusive to him. Pray that God will intervene to bring this to an end (quickly) and that He alone will be glorified.
- Please pray for the family of Forrest, one of the New Life disciples. He passed away last week. Ask that God bless and comfort them and that they will grow closer to Jesus during this time.
- Please pray for protection and guidance for our president.
- Pray that God will heal Evelynn’s throat.
- Please pray for Chris who is following the Baha’i faith, which originated in Iran as a byproduct of Shi’ite Islam and is a new world religion. Please pray for her friend who wants to be an effective witness to her so she will learn about the true God of the Bible.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15