DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
“Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you”-John 16: 23.
Often, at the end of our prayers, we tack on the words “in Jesus’ name” as if they were a magical mantra, destined to give us whatever we think we need or want. That’s not the way it works. And, that is a very good thing. Left to our own temporary desires we are dangerous. God knows our fickle shortsightedness, our tendency to let emotions rule, and so He gives us guidelines—and within them a tremendous freedom. Align your prayers with the characteristics of Christ, all the love, joy, peace, mercy, grace and forgiveness that His name represents. Pray in the authority that is yours as a member of God’s own family because of Christ’s great sacrifice. Then be assured, God is moving on your behalf.
- Please pray for Kameron who has an upcoming court appearance. Please ask God, if it is in keeping with His perfect will, to allow Kameron to have deep-rooted and long-term counseling to help heal him of his addictions instead of sending him to prison. Pray too for his mom to have peace and to be comforted by the love of God in this hard time.
- Pray for Charlene who lives in South Dakota to be healed of cancer.
- Please pray for Calida and her little girl to find an affordable place to live.
- Please pray for the lost to find salvation through Jesus.
- Please pray for the upcoming Church in the Park and Picnic. Pray that our church family will unite to create a joyful time of fellowship and fun. Pray for those who will be baptized to be firmly established in the faith, well mentored and discipled.
- Please keep brother Marv who is in the hospital in your prayers. He was hit by a car and is in critical condition. Ask that God be with him and his family.
- An anonymous person asks that we “please pray for reconciliation with my daughter and her family and Katie and my mom.”
- Please pray for Travis who has panic attacks and anxiety. Pray for his healing and deliverance.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15