DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
“Without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers. Making request if, by some means, now at last I may find a way by the will of God to come to you.”-Romans1: 9,10.
How wonderful it is that no matter how great the earthly distance between us and those we care for, we are united by prayer. We can stand together before God's throne, sharing one another's needs, reflecting the heart of our dear Lord Jesus. Prayer takes us places we can go in no other way.
- Please pray for a woman who has had her thyroid removed due to cancer. Now she has a lump in her neck. She had an ultrasound Tuesday. She and her family are scared. Pray that God will heal her body and take away all her fears.
- We have been praying for Brittney to return to the Lord and abide by the house rules established by her Christian landlady/roommate. Their relationship has reached an impasse. Please pray that she will soon find another place to live and that she will eventually cease wandering from the faith.
- Please pray for a marriage that is in serious trouble. The couple’s family members are seeking God for a miracle.
- Pray for a man who is in the ICU with breathing and heart problems. He does not yet know Jesus. Pray that he will accept the Lord.
- Please pray for two Mormon missionaries, Elder Crandall and Elder De Simone, who stopped by my one of our pastor’s homes. He got to share the gospel with them after about an hour questioning them about their relationship with Christ (or lack of). Pray for their awakening.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15