DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
SUNDAY JULY 16
WORDS OF WISDOM
From the rising of the sun to its going down The Lord’s name is to be praised. The Lord is high above all nations, His glory above the heavens.” Psalm 113:3, 4
David, the author of this Psalm saw God's goodness in everything. He knew that spending the day looking for reasons to praise God was a great way to live. Try it today. From the beauty of a butterfly to a the simple song of a sparrow God's handiwork is all around us. Look for His glory and smile.
Last Sunday we prayed for a young woman who overdosed and slipped into a coma. Her name is Shannon and we have a praise report. She has regained consciousness and her heart rate has also returned to normal. Pray that she and her family will understand that the hand of God delivered this miracle.
- Pray for Greg who is suffering with general anxiety and finds himself especially concerned about his finances. Pray that he will understand God’s ability and willingness to meet his every need. Ask that he will allow faith in the Lord to replace the fear that keeps him chained.
- Pray for Melanie peace in herself and especially with her family relationships
- We have an anonymous request: "Please pray for complete healing for my granddaughter. Her health is poor. "
- Please pray for healing for Tracy’s dad who broke his neck and back and has a concussion.
- Pray for Hunter to surrender his life to Jesus.
- Continue to pray for tonight’s 6:30 pm Awake Worship service. Pray that our church family will come together to humbly praise our God for his goodness to us.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15