DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
or out of the dust, And lifts the needy out of the ash heap, That He may seat him with princes― With the princes of His people. Psalm 113:7, 8
Our God is good and merciful. Meditate on this verse and contemplate the ways he has undoubtedly met your needs and raised you up. The changes He works in our lives are nothing short of miraculous. Praise Him and rejoice.
- Yesterday we prayed for Stephanie whose water broke during the 22nd week of her pregnancy. The little boy, Titus, did not survive. Please pray for Stephanie and her husband who are not walking with the Lord. Ask God to give them supernatural understanding in this matter. Pray too that our Lord, who can do anything, will use this for good and that Titus’s parents will be drawn back into a relationship with Jesus.
- Becca Brown has been discharged from the hospital in Oregon where her most recent surgery was performed. She and Marlon are on their way back to Vancouver. They will know in a day or two if the surgery was successful. Pray that she will heal quickly from the procedure and that she will be completely healed.
- Pastor Guna, who heads Send Hope Now in India, asks for intense prayer for a boy who was recently brought to the Home of Hope in Asha Sadan Shishupal. Shishupal is 12 years old. His mother died of AIDS when he was five and his father remarried and stopped caring for him shortly thereafter. He’s survived as a beggar ever since. He too has HIV/AIDS and his condition is so serious the authorities found him dying along a roadside and eventually placed him in Guna’s care. Guna asks that we pray that God intervenes in Shishupal’s life and saves Him. Like many of the orphans at our Homes of Hope he needs a sponsor. Pray that all his needs are met and that he knows Jesus in this lifetime.
- Please pray that God would bring more intercessors into the Prayer Room during Sunday morning services. Everyone with a heart for prayer is welcome to come pray for the service while it is taking place.
- Ask God to bless Awake!, Sunday night’s evening of worship. Pray that this time of prayer would spark revival in individual hearts, in our church and in our community.
- Calvary Chapel Oaxca, one of the Mexican mission churches supported by Calvary Boise, will host a Youth Festival tonight. There will be a concert and the Gospel will be presented. Pray that it will touch many young hearts with the truth of Jesus and that lives will be transformed.
The following are anonymous requests:
- Please pray for my son’s marriage. It is suffering. Ask that the Lord would restore it.
- Please pray for salvation for all of our family members who do not know Jesus.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15