DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
SATURDAY, July 8, 2017
Therefore, I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the Gentiles, And sing praises to Your name”-2 Samuel 22: 50
Now while I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin, and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God . . . -Daniel 9:20.
We are so blessed! When we are happy we can praise God, confident that He hears us and delights in our joy. When we are worried or burdened with things we just can't seem to get right, he listens with an understanding ear. He is always faithful, always interested, always ready to help us along life's journey. His Spirit propels us into transforming growth and blesses us with an eternal perspective. No matter what emotional highs or lows we experience, our God remains steady, unchanging,
loyal—the best friend we'll ever have, the only one we'll ever need.
- Pray for a person who is suffering with cancer to be healed.
- Pray for traveling mercies for a woman who is traveling to Boise to be with her children.
- Please pray for Jana who works in our Accounting Department. She had surgery to improve her vision last week and is recuperating. Pray that she heals quickly and thoroughly and that in the meantime she draws close to the God who brings comfort and healing.
- Parents are asking for prayer for two adult children, ages 22 and 24. They grew up in a Christian home, went to Christian schools, went to college and slowly wandered off His path. Pray for divine appointments with God’s people. Ask too for divine protection and for them to come back to Christ.
- Please pray for Janet and her family. Ask that they will accept Christ’s free gift of salvation. The enemy is really working hard to pull her towards him and sadly it seems to be working, but we know that nothing can stand against the power of people praying in accordance with the will of God. Please ask that every assignment of the enemy aimed at Janet in the precious name of Jesus would be broken.
- Please pray for Julianne who recently moved to the area and is having a hard time financially. Pray that God will open doors for her and show her which way to go.
- Keep praying for Brittney—her return to the faith and her relationship with her Christian roommate.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15