Daily Prayer Requests
Now it happened when I returned again to Jerusalem and was praying in the temple, that I was in a trance. And saw Him saying unto me, ‘Make haste and get out of Jerusalem quickly . . . And He said unto me, “ for I will send you far from here to the Gentiles.” Acts 22:17-18, 21.
Prayer is not a one-sided conversation. While you pray for our church and lift up the needs of the following family members, listen for God's voice. He may have something to say to you today. And, when God speaks, it is always smart to listen and obey.
- Please pray for Justin's heart to be softened so he can hear the Lord's voice and be delivered from bitterness, unforgiveness, and pain.
- Stacy’s Husband passed away suddenly last Tuesday night. They do not know the Lord. Please pray that they come to know the Lord through this and that the Lord will sustain them.
The following are anonymous requests:
- Please pray for my mom’s back. She’s having sharp pains. Please pray for healing.
- Pray for the healing of my left hand.
- Please pray for my 16-year-old niece. She is in trouble and needs a lot of prayer and help. Wisdom and courage for all of us.
- Pray for baby Joshua David. He was born early and only weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz. His lungs are not developed enough. Pray for a healthy baby who will have a happy life.