DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Please pray for Rebecca Bergquist and her two daughters. Rebecca’s husband and their four-year-old son were drowned in a rafting accident in Bliss this weekend. Also, pray for the Zollinger family who lost their 13-year-old son in an ATV crash/drowning tragedy on Friday. Pray too for the family of the two-year-old who drowned in a Kuna canal Monday. Please pray that they would all be comforted by the peace of God and that these tragedies would draw them closer to Jesus. Ask also that Satan would not be able to use these sorrowful incidents to deceive people about the goodness of God.
- Please pray for Crystal’s brother-in-law who doctors think may have bone cancer due to very high alkaline phosphates in his blood. He is a precious Christian man who has had a tough life, but has always held fast to our Savior, Jesus and worked hard every day of his life. He loves others unconditionally and has always given of himself even in very poor health. Please pray that the bone scan doesn't show any cancer. Crystal and her family are praying and believing God for miracles that only He can perform. All for His glory. Praise His holy name!
- Please pray for Laura Young who has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer and will soon undergo surgery. Ask for a complete and total healing. Please also pray that the Lord ministers deep comfort and peace to her heart about her daughter’s recent move to Florida. Pray that Laura’s daughter and her family will find a good Bible-believing church with a youth program ideal for Laura’s granddaughter Mia. This is especially important for Mia who is being homeschooled and needs to make new, godly friends. Pray that the Lord’s will is done in this situation.
- Pray for Jeanne who is having cataract surgery tomorrow morning. Pray that she will recover quickly and completely.
- Pray for a mom and daughter who have had a rough relationship. They are having lunch tomorrow. Ask that the Lord’s presence will be made known and that the Holy Spirit will direct their conversation. Pray for a time of healing and peace. Pray that their relationship will be restored to all God intended it to be.