DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
July 4, 2017
Lord hear my voice, let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication. -Psalm 130:2
What does the word "Lord" mean to you? We use it a lot when we refer to Jesus but do we really allow Him that position in our lives? Do we look for His guidance in all that we do? Are we clinging to private matters only we control? Is submission to His will our goal, today? Bottom line--do we trust Him to attend to our supplications in the best possible way?
- Please pray for someone to cover the noon-hour prayer meetings at the District Coffee shop downtown at 10th and Bannock from July 14 through July 31. It’s a busy vacation time for our prayer warriors. The only qualification is a kind, and gentle heart that reflects Christ’s own passion for intercessory prayer.
- Pray for unity among believers.
- Pray for our president and also the peace of Jerusalem. While, you pray expect great things and praise God from whom all blessings flow!
- Please continue to pray for Brittney who has wandered from the faith and is having a hard time abiding by the rules established by her Christian roommate/landlady. Pray that she will return to Jesus, devote her life to Him and that everything else will fall into place.
- Pray for divine intervention for my prostate surgery July 6 at 1:30 P.M. Ask for a fast and thorough healing and a rapid return to life as normal. May God be glorified in the situation.
- Pray for Nyck who is struggling with both depression and back pain.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15