DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
- Praise report: Danielle tells us that her Grandpa John (Mountain Home Calvary Pastor Dan Davis’s dad) and his wife have accepted Jesus as their savior! We are rejoicing with them! The family will be celebrating with a baptism and wedding vow renewal this week.
- Pray for Alisha and George that the Lord will continue to reveal himself. Pray for their salvations.
- Please pray for the president to hear God’s voice and for protection over our nation.
- Continue to pray for Mark who is starting Oceans Church in Orange County, California.
- Please pray for our family friends who recently lost their wife and mother.
- Please keep praying for the following members of our church family who recently lost a child:
- Dan and Julie O’Brien and sons who lost Jeffrey in a motorcycle accident in February.
- Susie Spoolstra Kelly and her children who lost Zach when his motorcycle was hit by a drunk driver a week before Mother’s Day.
- The Abernathys, whose five-year-old daughter Addie recently lost her valiant fight with cancer.
Ask God to continue to strengthen and comfort them all. Pray that the incredible witnesses they are of God’s love and peace will keep inspiring many.
Requests from the Mission Field:
From CC Tepic, Mexico.
Missionaries Saul & Angelica Alvarez share the following:
- Pray for Lolita. She doesn’t feel good and last weekend she went to see a doctor.
- Keep praying for Lili, too. Her body is not responding to the thyroid treatment.
- Pray for Hector Campos. He got a little bit sick last Sunday. He is the missionary from the Harvest Latino ministry in Riverside, California.
- Keep praying for more servants and for more people to come to church.
- Pray for Francis and for Lorena. They are coming from Harvest, too. Francis is the one who has the kids’ ministry in Tepic (serving breakfast and teaching the kids) and Lorena is coming to help her for a few days. The purpose of this has been to connect the kids to our church.
- Keep praying for us to find a good building for our church.
- Pray for Saul’s parents to come to Christ and be saved.
- Pray for the entire Alvarez family. And also keep praying for Saul’s small business to grow.
- Pray for more missionaries and for more supporters.