DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
June 29, 2017
Whoever offers praise glorifies me. -Psalm 1:23.
We have so many reasons to praise God! His goodness, His mercy, His grace and salvation are reasons enough for us all to spend our lives in gratitude. Besides His general attributes and universal gift, He's done specific things for each of us and blessed us all mightily in unique ways. Today, before you lift up the needs of our church family, take a few moments to think about all the reasons you have to be in awe of our God. Keeping a praise perspective brings joy to our hearts and power to our prayers.
- Please pray for Mat who is very angry and depressed. Ask that the Lord will have mercy and save him. The Lord knows all things. Praise Him.
- Praise God, our son Jeff is doing better. Continue to pray for his bone marrow transplant.
- Please pray for Logan to be healed from the hurt inflicted by a loved one. Pray for him to know how to move forward in that relationship. Pray for God to use this time in his life to draw him closer to Him.
- Please pray for Aaron who needs a room to rent very fast, as in the end of the month. Yes, that is tomorrow. If you are the person who can answer his prayer please respond to this email. If not pray that God provides the perfect place at the perfect time.
- Dakota asks that we pray for her grandfather in California who is not a believer and is very ill with a stomach infection. He will be seeing specialists to discover why he is struggling with eating. Ask that the doctors have great wisdom and the God heals his body and gives him complete recovery. Pray especially that this difficulty will draw him closer to God and that he will accept Christ’s wonderful, free gift of salvation.
- Pray for next Sunday’s (July 2, 2017) Jammin’ for the Lamb Boise Rescue Mission service.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
- I John 5:14-15