Daily Prayer Requests
“Your prayers and your alms have come up for a memorial before God.” Acts 10:4
- Please pray for my mentally ill, homeless friend. She’s been solely dependent on me and I’ve run out of funds to provide for her.. She is defenseless and is without shelter. She needs food.
- Please ask God to bless all the Christians persecuted in the world. Ask for their deliverance.
- Please pray for Ken’s finances and his health as he recovers from bronchitis.
- Pray for Suzanne and her spouse who are living in their car. They have a housing voucher but can’t find a home. Please ask the Lord to lead them to the perfect place and that He will be glorified in their lives.
- Please pray for Dave whose son’s body was recovered from the Salmon River last month. Ask God to repair his broken heart and bring comfort and peace.
- Continue to pray for the Brown family. The last update we have is from Friday morning. He was in a great deal of pain and the family asked that we play for strength and rest for him. Keep praying for his mom, Becca, as she deals with her own chronic pain and for the other little Browns as they deal with all the confusion and disruption that this situation brings.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His name, He hears us, and if we know that He hears us, we know we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. - I John 5:14-15