DAILY PRAYER REQUESTS
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom. -Colossians 3: 16.
Knowing what God has to say about life on Earth helps us triumph over so much---including worry, fear, and wrong-thinking about who God is and who we are in His Kingdom. That's why it's a good idea to spend time reading the Bible every day, learning as much of it "by heart" as you can. Understanding the depth of God's love for us is a lot easier when we are well acquainted with what He has to say. And His Words will assuredly give us wisdom and much more.
- Please pray that God will deliver Victoria from mental illness. Pray too that she will accept Christ’s free gift of salvation.
- Please pray that Tommy and Asia will be healed mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physical and that they will surrender to Jesus.
- Pray that David will be healed completely from his depression and that he would glorify God in his redemption.
- Ruben asks that we pray for everyone who is suffering with addiction and the great harm it does to families. Pray that they will seek Jesus for comfort, strength and the deliverance of their loved ones.
- Pray for Oscar who has a heart murmur to be healed.
- Pray for Kristy to be healed of breast cancer.
- Pray for Brannon who is heading down a destructive path and may be destroying his marriage. Pray that he and his wife will seek marital counseling and come into Christ’s light. Pray too for the sovereign protection of their kids during this hard time. Pray for the whole family to come to know Christ as Savior and that God will be glorified in the end.